1. Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed. – Booker T. Washington
2. “The greatest revenge is massive success.” ― Les Brown
3. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. – Sir Winston Churchill
4. Some succeed because they are destined. Some succeed because they are determined. – Unknown
5. Success consists of doing the common things of life uncommonly well.- Unknown
6. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve
been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
7. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
8. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?” – Brian Tracy
9. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” –Bill Cosby
10. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. DALE CARNEGIE
11. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
12. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston Churchill
13. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ― Helen Keller
14. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
15. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” ― Vince Lombardi
16. “If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success. ” ― Malcolm X
17. “Seven Steps to Success
1) Make a commitment to grow daily.
2) Value the process more than events.
3) Don’t wait for inspiration.
4) Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity.
5) Dream big.
6) Plan your priorities.
7) Give up to go up.” ― John C. Maxwell
18. “I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” ― Booker T. Washington
19. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” Ben Carson
20. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” ― Dale Carnegie
21. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” ― Michael Jordan
22. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
23. “The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom.” ― George S. Patton Jr
24. “Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” ― John C. Maxwell
25. “Vision without execution is just hallucination.” Henry Ford
26. “Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” Henry Ford
27. “Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” ― Jim Rohn
28. “Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” ― Dale Carnegie
29. “We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles rather than by the quality of our service and relationship to mankind.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
30. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” ― Zig Ziglar
Read a success quote daily to motivate change in your life. These quotes are not organized in any particular manner so feel free to purchase a calendar and write these quotes. I find by engaging in writing these quotes it will help memorization and focus. Challenge yourself to do this for 30 days and observe positive thinking.